In July 2022, Digital Remedy was a gold sponsor at GROW NY, a two-day event at the Knockdown Center in Queens, NY which offered growth-focused talks, panels, and workshops for DTC, ecommerce, and retail brands. At the event, our SVP of Sales, TJ Sullivan, sat down with special guest Sophie Duncan, Senior Director of Performance at ByHeart, to discuss how growth-focused marketers can leverage performance CTV to increase their customer base and take online sales to the next level. Additionally, the team debuted the beta for our new self-service performance TV campaign management platform, Flip+.
Tune in to hear more about:
- The growth and impact of OTT/CTV advertising
- The future of performance TV and why brands should be leveraging CTV advertising
- The importance of granular, transparent bottom-funnel reporting and access to quality OTT publishers
- Why incrementality analysis is a marketer’s secret weapon
- and, most importantly, why choosing the right performance CTV partner is crucial
If you want to see more, you can watch the entire discussion here!
Interested in learning how you can start driving (and tracking) bottom-line results? Schedule a custom demo to see our award-winning CTV performance platform in action today. Be sure to follow Digital Remedy on LinkedIn and Twitter for the latest company updates and upcoming events.